York Street, Lang Park and Portico.
Lang Park continued:
The Scots Church opened in 1826 to the south and was demolished in 1926 due to work on the Harbour Bridge approach roads. It was replaced by a new 5-storey building in 1929. In 2005 it was converted to Portico Apartments with the addition of a 22-storey tower building.
*Portico is the building with orange blinds